Garbage pickup is the following:
Mondays: Communities of St. Adolphe and Ste Agathe, PR 200, Lasko Rd, Leclaire Rd (West of Bernat Rd), Schapansky Rd, Friesen Rd, PR 210, Twin Creek Rd, Leblanc Rd, Gauthier Rd, Courchaine Blvd, Brodeur Blvd, Carriere Dr, Beaulieu Rd, Batoche Way and PR 305.
Tuesdays: Ile des Chênes, Leclaire Rd (East of Bernat Rd), Cyril Pl, Leonard Pl, Ash Lane, Habitant Rd, Falk Rd, PTH 59 (South of Leblanc Rd), Gauthier Rd, Prefontaine Rd, Bernat Rd (South of Prefontaine Rd) and Stott Rd.
Thursdays: Communities of Howden and Grande Pointe, Brady Rd, Waverley Rd, PR 247, PTH 75, Schindel Rd, PR 210 (West of St. Adolphe), Nolette Rd, Kelburn Rd and Andrechuk Rd.
Long weekend garbage pick-up will be picked up the following day. Monday will be Tuesday, Tuesday will be Wednesday, Thursday will be Friday.
Set out time: 7:00 AM
Municipal Recycling Program
Ritchot residents can now get a 7 gallon blue bin for FREE courtesy of Recycle Everywhere. The bin is meant to be placed beside the waste bin to make recycling convenient and to provide smooth transportion of recyclable materials from the kitchen to the outdoor recycling cart. Bins can be picked up at the municipal office at 352 Main Street, St. Adolphe.
Recycling pickup is the following:
Mondays: Communities of Howden, Ste. Agathe and St. Adolphe. PR 200, PR 210 west of PR 200, PR 305, East side of PTH 75, Carriere Dr, Courchaine Blvd, Brodeur Blvd, PR 247, Waverley Rd, Brady Rd, Andrechuk Rd, Marchand Rd, Red River Drive, Tencha Rd, Bartmanovich Rd, Kelburn Rd, Glenlea Rd, Schindel Rd, Industiral Park Rd, Leblanc Rd, Lasko Rd, and Prefontaine Rd west of PR 200.
Tuesdays: Communities of Ile des Chênes & Grande Pointe, Habitant Rd, Leonard Pl, Cyril Pl, Ash Lane, Leclaire Rd, Schapansky Rd, Sood Rd, Twin Creek Rd, Falk Rd, Bernat Rd, PR 210 East of PR 200, PTH 59, Gauthier Rd, Stott Rd, Swerdyliak Rd, Mondor Rd, Oak Grove Rd, and Southside Rd.
Please be advised of the following policies for recycling:
- R.M. of Ritchot & Recycling Contractor will NOT be held responsible for damage to containers.
- Recycling will not be picked up if it contains garbage or diapers.
- Containers or Bags that include Non-Acceptable items WILL NOT be collected.
- Labels, Lids & Handles may be left on containers
- No Containers bearing a Hazardous Material Logo are acceptable - example: Bleach
- Collection Containers: Rural Areas clear or transparent blue bags
- Set out time: 7:00 am on collection day (Monday or Tuesday) until 7:00 pm
- Set out Location: within 3 meters of the roadway and away from the garbage so it is possible to distinguish it from garbage and be clearly visible from the roadways.
- Recycling carts are registered to the property and should not be removed.
Long weekend recycling pick-up will be picked up as usual.
Set out time: 7:00 AM on collection day (Monday or Tuesday) until 7:00 PM