Ritchot Disposal Site
Transfer Station and Recycling Compound (Click Here to view listing)
At the landfill to dispose of all appliances which contains freon is set at $20.00 per item.
1373 Bernat Road, South of Leclaire Road, North of Twin Creek Road
Hours of Operation
|Mon-Thurs.||5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
Garbage pickup is the following:
Mondays: Ste. Agathe, PR305, Industrial Park Dr, PR 200, St. Adolphe, Leclaire Rd, Schapansky Rd, Friesen Rd, Bernat Rd, PR 210, Sood Rd, Brodeur Blvd and Courchaine Blvd
Tuesdays: Ile des Chenes, Habitant Rd, Falk Rd, Leblanc Rd, Gauthier Rd, Prefontaine Rd, Bernat Rd and PTH 59
Thursdays: PTH 75, Red River Drive, Marchand Rd, Bartmanovich Rd, Kelburn Rd, Schindel Rd, Bernat Road, Grande Pointe, Swerdyliak Road, Old PTH 59 and La Barriere
Long weekend garbage pick-up will be picked up the following day. Monday will be Tuesday, Tuesday will be Wednesday, Thursday will be Friday.
Municipal Recycling Program
Recycling pickup is the following:
Mondays: Communities of Howden, Ste. Agathe and St. Adolphe. PR200, Pr 210, PR 305, East side of PTH 75, Gauthier Rd, Sood Rd, Bernat Rd, Leclaire Rd, Carriere Dr, Courchaine Blvd, Brodeur Blvd, Twin Creek Rd, Schapansky Rd, Habitant Rd, Leonard Pl and Cyril Pl.
Tuesdays: Ile des Chênes & Grande Pointe
- R.M. of Ritchot & Recycling Contractor will NOT be held responsible for damage to containers.
- Recycling will not be picked up if it contains garbage or diapers.
- Containers or Bags that include Non-Acceptable items WILL NOT be collected.
- Labels, Lids & Handles may be left on containers
- No Containers bearing a Hazardous Material Logo are acceptable - example: Bleach
- Collection Containers: Rural Areas clear or transparent blue bags
- Set out time: 7:00 am on collection day (Monday or Tuesday)
- Set out Location: within 3 meters of the roadway and away from the garbage so it is possible to distinguish it from garbage and be clearly visible from the roadways.
- Recycling carts are registered to the property and should not be removed.